The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Monday, July 20, 2009
About and Contact

Hi! I'm Eleazhar Purba. I'm currently working as the service parts logistics lead for a Japan-based hi-tech corporation. Logistics matters are my daily meal. Living in Jakarta, Indonesia, and was coming from Lubuk Pakam, North Sumatra.

I'm sparkling up my passion in logistics, heart talks, blogging, web designing, social medias, cloud computing, business intelligence softwares, big data, good foods, and people.

I've been blogging and webdesigning since 2004. Anything to be written; my life, my passion, dreams and vision.

To contact me, please drop your e-mail to elepurba(at)gmail(dot)com, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Eleazhar P.
Eleazhar P. @ 7/20/2009 05:36:00 PM.

4 Comments:

  • On April 2, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said,
  • "Hello... Nice blog you have..."
     
    "Hello, thank you for visiting..."
     
  • On February 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said,
  • "Pagi Le.....
    Le, aq dah lihat list buku2 perikanan yang ada diblog ele ni,bagus2 le. Jd bolehkah alamat blog Ele ni aq kasih ke adik2 kelas kita le???? Agar memudahkan mreka buat nemuin buku perikanan yg mreka cari.Boleh Le????
    Makasih Le....."
     
    "Hi dewi,

    Boleh banget. Makasih ya..."
     

    Post a Comment

    Back to blog homepage...
      Web This Blog

     

    :: Blogger + Designer

    Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
    Find me on:

    :: Categories

    :: Featured

    :: Monthly Archives