The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Saturday, November 20, 2010
What's Up With Life?

Good. Life is good, these days, weeks, and months.
I've been barely writing up my life in details for the last two years. Somehow recently I found myself a little bit more extrovert than before. I found people to share my problems, my thoughts, most things... But the rest, are somehow still be my secrets.

There was an "accident" yesterday, which has lined up strict statement in mind. And it was very bold indeed...
That I was intending to be the real me, someone who take control of my own heart, my gestures and attitudes, my spoken words, in such ways an introvert guy should be.

Ada hal yang sebenarnya mengganjal di hati.
It's something unspoken to be told...
Gelisah. Cemas. Rindu.
Entah apa tepatnya.
Tapi saya terus memikirkannya.
Tentang seseorang. Tentang sesuatu. Tentang banyak hal.
I think these whole things are very normal to me.
I think a lot, I take problems of others to be part of mine.
But this time it's felt so unusual.
Jaraknya jauh, sangat jauh. Jarak fisik dan jarak yang tidak kelihatan.
Semoga ini tetap terjaga...

Please welcome, the genius girl in our music industry. Pisces she is, Riani Sovana.

Labels:

Eleazhar P. @ 11/20/2010 07:51:00 PM.

2 Comments:

"I have done a lot of things but not commodity training. Very risky and just not something I would be good at."
 
"Holla...

Thank you for visiting."
 

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives