The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Saturday, March 5, 2011
So I'm Using Black Magic. Is That A Problem?

Wahahahaha... Please not to think the worst of the post title above. It's truly that I'm not using any such kind of "black magic". Well, if I have to confess that there is something magical in black. Truly, it's all about color, black as color.

It was just happening this morning. I was about choosing-sorting my clothes which I will put them away to trash (no, I'm not thinking to donate them to any social organisation for refugees). Yes, it's very emotional, as I have many memories with things and stuffs; from whom I received them, with whom I did shop, and the money I earned to buy it. And then I realised that I have many black outfits! Wooh...

Black for me is very magical. That is something magical with this color. It's kind of protecting, gathering attention, and it's very "clean" that I can not really pay attention of any dirt on, that anything black can boost confidence in me. Well yes, I'm dirty sometimes. Hahahaha... So yes, I need black on me. :D

Black hair, black-framed glasses, black shirt/t-shirt, black pants, black shoes, black shocks. Black coffee, ah, that might be great to drink.

Labels:

Eleazhar P. @ 3/05/2011 06:49:00 PM.

2 Comments:

"Pake hitam? Siapa takut.... hahahah.... yang pasti kalo pake hitam jadi keliatan lebih langsing..."
 
  • On March 6, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said,
  • "Le,,,good looking kalau pakai hitam :D"
     

    Post a Comment

    Back to blog homepage...
      Web This Blog

     

    :: Blogger + Designer

    Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
    Find me on:

    :: Categories

    :: Featured

    :: Monthly Archives