The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Friday, June 24, 2011
The Shelter of Sorrow and Goodbye

I feel so much sorrow in this place named "Halte Busway Kuningan Barat", and now I have to transit in this shelter on almost every day, to reach and leave my Mon - Thur workplace.

I've got no idea why it's felt so dark here, if it's said to be caused by physical matters. But my sanity reminds me that this was caused by the dream on last Sunday dawn: I dreamt of losing someone here. Someone who used to be a very close one, but we were not even speaking to each other in the dream. And, as if we didn't know each other.

Gosh!... It hurts. Saya benar-benar rindu padanya.

Now I'm very tuned to this new single by Owl City, "Alligator Sky". Oh, where was I when the rockets came to life. And carried you away into the alligator sky?


Labels:

Eleazhar P. @ 6/24/2011 07:31:00 PM.

2 Comments:

"Le,,tolong aku...tadi dc di internet aku mau tau caranya gimana dowload lagu dari youtube di save di usb or note book,,,tolong info caranya ke account ini yaa,,dia pengen tau soalnya hehehe,,thanks b4,, facebook accountnya goasia.co@gmail.com.via converter tadi yaa,,hhehehe ditunggu,,thanks Le,,"
 
"di-PM saja ya..."
 

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives