The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Saturday, November 19, 2011
The Hands Are Whispering

You said that everything was not ready. Back then everything was perfectly beautiful.
In me.
In you.

It is that the distance is too close for real, which always make me sad to welcome and prepare for the day I will leave you, or perhaps it will be the day you leave me.

Biasa adanya. Dia yang berbeda.
Dan rindu ini, bagimu, pun berbeda.


Photo by: Ele Azhar Purba

Labels: , ,

Eleazhar P. @ 11/19/2011 04:55:00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives