The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Sunday, January 8, 2012
The First Week in 2012

It's been a week we have been walking and living in this new year. How was your New Year eve, and how have you spent this first week of 2012? Mine; I spent my New Year eve at home and have been living a lucky yet painful week.

As soon as we got back to the office for work on last Monday, we then had terrible storm on Thursday afternoon. My uncle's home, in which I've been living for couple of years, was impacted seriously.

Others, in the contrary, such things were going so easy and I'm feeling so lucky! I even wondered if my bad luck which made suffered for years, had truly ended! I'm afraid. Really I am.

But the worst of all, I think, I've just gripped for everything business just today!

Shall I end this note with Another-New-Year-Resolutions? I'm afraid that I will not be able to fulfill them. I will only hope to do and complete things. Here they are:
- Being healthy. More exercise for more heart beats. And eat more fruits and vegs.
- Advancing my logistics management skills even better and more qualified.
- Emotion management. Doing fasting if it's needed.
- Shifting my one-man-show leadership to become collaborative leadership.
- Enjoying this life and travel more.
- Writing more about things happening around.
- And the most important thing; to keep my beloved ones around because I will go on regretting forever if I don't do it.

Hey, by the way, what will you prepare for the 2012 Apocalypse? Mine; Oreo, Broccoli juices, kitten, iPod, sleeping bag, and dozens of Indomie.

Labels:

Eleazhar P. @ 1/08/2012 12:44:00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives