The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Monday, January 2, 2012
In A Shell - Blog Theme

The previous theme of this blog is quite airy, Emotionsphere, it's just like flying in the sky and there is such emptiness being felt, with blue and white dominated the theme. So I decided a brave color to be used; dark red and grey to be used then. Being brave, being protected, being comfortable. This theme is inspired by Cancer sign - The Protector - whom I have several good friends of this sign. They are the ones who make me feel comfortable, on most of my days. So here is the theme I created during New Year holiday. Please welcome; In A Shell.

Labels:

Eleazhar P. @ 1/02/2012 10:00:00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives