The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Sunday, March 4, 2012
26 on 26

It was my birthday last week, February 26. I'm getting older. And ton of thanks to those who wished the best things. I appreciate it.

I had dinners for two days celebration last week. The first celebration on Feb 26 was with my friends of the previous company I worked for; Mbak Nur and Bang Jimmy. And the second one, held on Feb 28, was with my coworkers; Mas Tri, Charlie, Pak Mul, and Pak Ray. Too bad that I did not take any pictures on the first celebration.

This is me, on my 26 years old! Be blessed everyone.

All photo and artwork by Eleazhar P.

Labels: , ,

Eleazhar P. @ 3/04/2012 07:54:00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives