The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Pretty Artworks

I think I'm missing you.
I think...
I feel...

-----------------------------------

I'm now enjoying doing some artworks. Some of the very early artworks are shown here below. And I'm thinking to make more complicated artworks and sell them thru online shops as printed posters or T-shirts. Hmmm...

"Kitty Constellation In The Sky"

"Honey and The Bee", this is a gift for my Pisces sister and she liked it.

"Why Are You So Anu?"

All photos and artworks by Eleazhar P.

Labels: , , ,

Eleazhar P. @ 3/20/2012 08:25:00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives