The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Sunday, November 11, 2012
I'm On Soundcloud

I've been using Soundcloud since last August and use it to only listening to some indie artists' works. But now I'm thinking to be actively using it... :)

Two of my first works had just been uploaded today (Thanks to GarageBand app for making this real). One of them is a spoken reading of a post at this blog. But still, I need to practice more. Hehehe...

Come and listen to my Soundcloud page here. Do let me know if you have such works I will adore to. :)


Labels:

Eleazhar P. @ 11/11/2012 01:59:00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives