The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Tuesday, July 21, 2015
A New Friend, Samsung NX mini


I have this new friend of mine, Samsung NX mini, as a supporting tool for my new business. Pictures, and more pictures will be shot by this mirrorless camera. But first, I think that I need to get some readings on how to use a mirrorless camera at the fullest.

This, somehow, reminds me to Samsung Galaxy Mini phone I bought in April 2011, when Android phones were not popular in Indonesia, and I was the only one using Android phone at the office back then.

Labels:

Eleazhar P. @ 7/21/2015 09:43:00 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives