The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Sunday, January 8, 2017
Coldplay - Everglow

I've been listening to this #Everglow song of Coldplay and can relate to every bit of the lyrics. Internet users - on many parts of the world, try to describe the meaning of "everglow" and sharing their own stories eversince.

For me, it's simply this feeling when we finally know and accept that something has ended, one particular situation is finished, someone has passed away. Be it for good reasons or not, it's over. And there is this feeling remains in our heart and soul afterward, after all those took accounts in our life. It may shine forever.

I took this photo today, after spending my day with my mother and little sister, in Transjakarta shelter of Kuningan Timur, of where I dreamt someone is about to leave me in this shelter, forever. The dream left me questions that had no answers. But I knew it would reflect something in real life; it would be ended. My everglow would happen afterward. At the very same point, it's almost the same like the days and the years I finally accepted the death of my father.

At the end of the day, there will always be lights that shines down; it may be this sunset that tells man on every single day, that the day is ended, and another day to begin.

Enjoy this, Everglow.

Labels: , , ,

Eleazhar P. @ 1/08/2017 10:00:00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives