The Cloud Home
by Eleazhar P.
:: Sunday, January 1, 2017
Happy New Year: 2017!

My first sunset in 2017. I can see my very own pattern of life, that this year, something good is coming to my path of life. I thought that I already passed my hard-time period well.

I would understand some details I'm still questioning a couple of years later. But anyway, that's just not important anymore.

"Crystal ball, o, crystal ball, what will we do on these upcoming days?"

Photo by: myself.

Labels: ,

Eleazhar P. @ 1/01/2017 10:00:00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to blog homepage...
  Web This Blog

 

:: Blogger + Designer

Eleazhar Purba. Indonesian, living in Jakarta. A parts logistics lead who is interested in arts, writings, designs, photos, and the universe. More...
Find me on:

:: Categories

:: Featured

:: Monthly Archives